is to fund, develop and promote efforts which enhance
the legal profession and encourage better public
understanding of and access to the judicial system.
Established in 2002, the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation is an independent non-profit organization committed to improving the administration of justice. The Foundation will accomplish its mission primarily through funding of projects which:
- Foster programs of law-related education;
- Encourage and promote legal assistance to the poor;
- Support and promote programs and projects having as their purpose the improvement of the administration of justice and the dissemination of information to the general public so as to promote a better understanding of the judicial system;
- Award grants for scholarships and fellowships for persons and purposes related to the improvement of the legal profession;
- Support continuing education programs;
- Support the creation of a legal information center for the general public
The Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, encourages charitable gifts from individuals, foundations, law firms and corporations. Major gifts, planned gifts and annual donations are also welcome in support of the Foundation's mission and special projects.
Contact Executive Director, Chandra Tracy, for more information 727-498-1864 or email@example.com.