The Tampa Bay Fair Housing Consortium presents..
A Fair Housing Training for housing providers, real estate agents, property managers,
attorneys, government officials, apartment personnel, homeowners and general public.
FAIR HOUSING - MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Turning Dreams into Reality &
Equal Housing Opportunities for All
Friday, April 25, 2014 ~ 8:45 AM to 3:30 PM (8 AM Check in)
Pinellas REALTOR Organization (PRO) 4590 Ulmerton Rd., Clearwater, FL 33762
The Tampa Bay Fair Housing Consortium presents its 11th Annual Fair Housing Program, "Fair Housing - Make it Happen!"
Presenters are: National Fair Housing Trainer Wesley Aleshire; Former Judicial Clerk, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan Steve Tomkowiak; U.S. Department of Justice Max Lapertosa.
- TOP 4 Damaging D's of Fair Housing: Disabled; Discriminated Against; Domestically Abused; Disadvantaged
- Domestic Violence: Violence Against Women Act, impact on housing providers
- Lending Discrimination: Recent implications
- Assistance Animals: Federal Housing Amendments Act, Landlord-Tenant rights and responsibilities
- Lunch & Door Prizes (must be present to win)
- Continuing Education Credits: Pending
CLICK HERE FOR A FLYER WITH MORE INFORMATION
Early Bird Registration: $25 (before April 1) - includes lunch
Regular price: $30 (after April 1)
At the door price: $35
For more information contact Mark Esparza at 727-464-4801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org